Learn Python – Python for Beginners
Learn Python – Python for Beginners – is an 8+ hours full video course for beginners to master Python.
The course is structured with the following resources to improve your learning experience.
- 17 video lessons teaching you everything you need to know to get started with Python.
- 34 Jupyter Notebooks with lesson code and projects.
- A FREE eBook with all the learnings from the lessons.
To optimize your learning the course is structured in 17 lessons. It will start from zero helping you to setup your environment with Jupyter Notebook (Python environment) and run your first program. In your final project you will create a full Machine Learning model from scratch.
All 17 video lessons include the following.
- An introduction to new Python and programming concepts.
- Prepared Jupyter Notebooks you can follow along with.
- A project is introduced in the video lecture along with a Jupyter Notebook.
- In the end of the video lesson a solution to the project is given.
- Each lesson is covered in the eBook for easy access.
The best way to learn Python is to program projects tailored to your level. This course comes with 17 projects. One project for each lesson and new concept learned.
At each stage you can find the learnings in the eBook structured along the 17 lessons.
After this course you will have done the following
- Created 17 projects including Machine Learning.
- Understand and use variables.
- Use lists and dictionaries.
- Program flow with if-statements and loops.
- How to create functions.
- Using randomness in a program.
- Created simple games.
- Read and process CSV files.
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Visualization of data.
- Created projects with NumPy and Pandas.
- Created a Machine Learning model from scratch.
- Recursive functions.
- List comprehension
Get access to the FREE resources
Get the FREE eBook by signing up my mailing list.
Get the Jupyter Notebooks and Install Anaconda
Get all the Jupyter Notebooks from my GitHub.
See details on how to download and run them in Jupyter Notebook in the first video lesson or the eBook.
Or follow the steps below.
- Go to Anaconda and download the individual edition.
- It will install Python and Jupyter notebook. That is all you need to get started and it is all free.
- Launch Anaconda.
- In Anaconda launch Jupyter Notebook.
- Navigate in Jupyter Notebook to the downloaded Notebooks from the link (button) above.
- Alternatively, you can import them.
All the 17 lessons will be released over the next 17 weeks.
Next video lesson released Tuesday, May 18, 2021.